Rene Cobb joined the Dermatology Clinic of Idaho in 2006 and offers a variety of aesthetic services:
1. Microdermabrasion I: This treatment renews and resurfaces the skin on the face & neck leaving the skin smoother, softer and more radiant. Microdermabrasion will diminish uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles plus it will soften the appearance of sunspots.
2. Microdermabrasion II: A Microdermabrasion treatment that includes a customized facial for an individual’s skin type.
3. Skin Perfecting Facial: This customized facial will provide you with a deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, (as needed) as well as a specialized treatment mask designed for your particular skin type.
Glycolic Acid Peel:
Salicylic Acid Peel:
Enzyme Peel: A gentle peel that will produce a glowing appearance to your skin.
High Frequency: An excellent treatment for acne skin that helps kill underlying bacteria and reduces healing time.
1. Waxing: This hair removal system involves a warmed wax applied to the skin for quick and immediate results. Lasting results vary.
2. Electrolysis: A hair reduction method that is best for persons with white or very light hair color and individual/sporadic hairs.
1. Swedish: Most relaxing can be preformed with aromatherapy oils to achieve a calming and tranquil state of being.
2. Sports Massage: a sport specific massage using friction to stimulate blood flow and stretching of muscle groups.
3. Reflexology: A very relaxing or stimulating foot massage that reflects your whole body.