Just like you, our skin care experts at Dermatology Clinic of Idaho have some of their favorite products. A line we recommend is ALASTIN Skincare®, which has some excellent products for treating your skin after a cosmetic treatment like microneedling in order to enhance absorption in the skin.
Some ALASTIN Skincare Products to Check Out
One product that can be helpful after getting cosmetic treatments is ALASTIN Regenerating Skin Nectar. It is made with a proprietary formula created to support the skin before, during, and after cosmetic procedures.
Regenerating Skin Nectar works with your skin’s natural regeneration process and can be applied immediately post-treatment. This product was designed to:
- improve your skin’s appearance by supporting your skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen
- aid in faster recovery
- calm the skin and reduce the appearance of redness with antioxidants
- enhance healthy-looking skin by helping to clear damage and debris
Another product that the team loves from ALASTIN is Restorative Skin Complex. This one helps restore and maintain healthy skin and gives patients and vibrant, youthful appearance by volumizing and lifting aging skin. It’s formulated to:
- support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen
- restore volume to plump up thinning skin
- improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- help protect your skin from further damage with antioxidants
- help even your skin tone
For post-treatment cleansing, the team recommends ALASTIN Gentle Cleanser. It’s also ideal for everyday use on sensitive skin because it gently removes impurities without drying or irritating the skin. Its benefits include:
- a unique blend of moisturizers and vitamins
- cleaning, soothing and softening the skin without drying it out
- thoroughly removing environmental pollutants and make-up
- softening and calming the skin
What Makes ALASTIN Unique
ALASTIN Skincare scientists developed a patent-pending TriHex Technology®. There’s a lot that goes into it, but ALASTIN explains on its website as “a proprietary blend of peptides and other key ingredients that enhance the health of the skin by helping to clear the damaged, aged proteins in the skin’s extracellular matrix (ECM).”
ALASTIN Skincare products are also loved by professionals and patients alike because they are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and chemical-free.
Customizing Products and Treatments for Your Skin
Everyone’s skin is unique, and our talented Providers are dedicated to helping you with your skin care goals and can help you figure out what products and treatments can help you bring out the beauty in your skin.
Where to Get These Products
Visit your Boise Dermatologist to get products like the ALASTIN Skincare line. You can make an appointment at our Dermatology Clinic of Idaho location with an experienced Skin Care Provider who can help you customize the skin care regimen that best fits your needs.