If you would prefer to do all of your paperwork electronically, call the office and ask our scheduling desk to activate your account on our secure portal. They will need your email address in order to do this. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment so our staff can process your information. You can link to the webpage from the Portal Access tab at the top of this page once you have provided your email address to our office.
To learn about melanoma and the serious nature of early detection and awareness, please click on the link to watch a very informative video.
- Aldara Application
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Athlete’s Foot
- Cosmetic Reactions
- Dry Skin
- Perioral Dermatitis
- Poison Ivy
- Stasis Dermatitis
- Vascular Birthmarks
- 5-fluorouracil (Efudex®, Carac®, Fluoroplex®) information
Intense Pulse Light Treatment Information & Forms
If you are coming to the clinic to get Intense Pulse Light Treatment for acne, photofacial, and/or hair reduction, please print these forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your next appointment.
- Intense Pulse Light – General information handout.
- Intense Pulse Light – Medical History Form
- Intense Pulse Light – Consent Treatment Form
- Fitzpatrick Scale – This helps you determine what skin type you have. It also helps the pro-vider determine your IPL settings.
- Post-Treatment Instructions
- ABN Release of Insurance Billing – When you sign this form, it signifies you understand we cannot bill insurance for cosmetic procedures.
Click on the link above if you have been prescribed Accutane and need to register or get more information.