Almost anyone can be a candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic. It helps you address some of the other factors that can cause facial lines. BOTOX Cosmetic works beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults.
A maintenance plan may sound like a lot of work or be overwhelming. However, you can reduce BOTOX® costs and make sure you’re ready for any big events coming up with a BOTOX maintenance plan. Check out these tips to make your plan:
Budget Your BOTOX Costs
Like any self-care and anti-aging treatment, there are costs associated with reducing those signs of aging. However, there are great ways you can help keep those costs down, including:
- Sign up for Dermatology Clinic of Idaho emails (just below this article in our website footer!) so you can be in the know with any skin care tips and special promotions — for BOTOX and beyond (like microneedling and more).
- Sign up for Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions® rewards program to earn points that give you rewards on Allergan treatments like BOTOX, Juvéderm, and more.
- Check out specials like when National BOTOX Cosmetic Day comes around on November 20. For one day only you can take advantage of National BOTOX Day and save tons.
Plan Your Treatments
Your trusted Provider can help you determine how BOTOX can help you as part of your skin care regiment since each area uses different amounts of BOTOX Cosmetic. Everyone’s cosmetic goals will vary and as will their effectiveness and longevity.
This an area where the expertise of your skin care professional can really prove valuable to determine and refine your cosmetic dermatology goals; consider special events you may have during the year (weddings, important birthdays, work events and other life changes), and assess your budget. Taking all of this into consideration with treatments including BOTOX as well as the products you use at home will ultimately help your skin care plan run like clockwork.
Mark Your Calendar
Some helpful reminders:
- USE your Brilliant Distinctions points. They are incredibly useful to help manage your BOTOX budget.
- Watch for monthly special promotions from our Practice. You can keep up with all of our specials and tips on our Dermatology Clinic of Idaho Facebook page.
- The beginning of the year is an ideal time to plan for your annual skin care regimen with a plethora of promotions available.
- Don’t forget about National BOTOX Day on November 20 to stock up on your supplies and schedule an appointment with one of the talented, experienced Providers at Dermatology Clinic of Idaho.